Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday

Yesterday 24/10/08
Woohoo.... My dearest villagers celebrated my birthday in advance for me.

I met up with Occifer to have a cuppa before the others reached. She had a cup of Milo while I had my fill of fruit punch. Somehow, the more I drink, the more I feel my face blushing. After I downed my fruit punch, I asked occifer if there’s any alcohol in the drink, she took a sip and said it’s normal… Then I began to blush even more as if I’m on alcohol. Then bibi and Vivi reached and they commented….
Bibi: You went suntan ah?
Me: Noooo! I had fruit punch ah, but dunno if it’s alcoholic… Bursting into laughter…
Then Vivi leaned over to smell me…
Vivi: No lehz, no alcohol smell….
Then we strolled to the restaurant. I quickly find a toilet to “cool” myself down but it was no use, even my neck seemed reddish…Haiz, dun care la…. The others reached and also they had the same question for me.
Heehee: Why your face so red?
Me: ask occifer lah….
Sisi: Why so shy today?
Me: (In denial) I’m not shy lah!
We had Korean cuisine which was quite nice and kim-chi-y, throughout dinner, there’s lots of entertainment and laughter which was inevitable for our “tradition”. Kimchi, anybody?
They presented me with my present and a card. It was love at the 1st sight, the card was really unique and it’s only 1 and only; belonging to me, oh man, I really liked it… It was a pop-up card and with lots of bright colours. ….. My Lovely-iest Birthday Card
After that, they got me a special cake.
“Thank you, my dearest villagers, I’m very appreciative for your presence to sit down and have dinner with the group and for everything you’ve done for me.”