Friday, October 31, 2008

31st October 2008

Met up with a uni friend at subway for lunch, and we were both bothered by the same problem. We chatted quite a lot which seems to be a heart2heart talk. She also got Brands for my birthday which seems special and creative. Somehow, a route had seems to open up for me…

歌曲:稻香
歌手:周杰伦

"对这个世界如果你有太多的抱怨
跌倒了就不敢继续往前走
为什么人要这么的脆弱堕落"

"多少人为生命在努力勇敢的走下去
我们是不是该知足
珍惜一切就算没有拥有"

30/10/2008 Thursday
Today morning, my aunt and I accompanied my great aunt to hospital, she had to undergo a surgery. We had her admitted and paid for everything before we set foot to my uncle’s house. Before that, we detoured to Pasir Ris beach. We settled down on a bench under the shady tree and listened to the sea breeze and the sound of the wind. Soon, my aunt was probing into my life. She asked if I had found a job. She even gave suggestions as to what can I work as. I was very bottled up, I wasn’t really attentive, all I know was that I’m counting the number of planes landing and flying from Changi Airport. Somehow or rather, it did knock some sense into me. I kinda know what I wanted… We went to uncle’s house, had dinner and then I went home. Throughout the journey, I was reflecting as to what my aunt had told me and the scene that we were sitting at the beach, both thinking of the same problem, unknowingly, my eyes were wet. The biggest news hit me really hard when I got home. I was totally shaken by the news, somehow I was thinking that dxxxx would be an ultimate solution.