Yesterday 10/10/08
I didn’t really get a good night sleep coz of the meeting up with friends on Thursday night. I dunno what’s causing the slight insomnia but I guess it’s something to do with the brain. I woke up early to attend lesson. These few weeks had been a really bad one coz of my inability for co-ordinations of my limbs…. I felt a sense of helpless and useless bum, I’m somewhere there but not very there, procrastination again landed me into trouble with the repeated scolding. I really have to change, change for the quick reflex action, change for the learning attitude, change for the mood, change for the better. I didn’t feel too good after all, it just spoil my day being told off in the early morning. I wanted to be alone….
I went to GV, as I wanted to watch Connected but the timings were out of the way. I strolled about aimlessly before I had lunch alone, trying to think it through ( yes, thinking… it always set in when I’m down). I was distracted by a group of rowdy Raffle boys who were sitting in front of me, with their back facing me. They were talking about schoolwork after lunch coz they were passing around a piece of paper for photocopying. Then 1 boy stood up and came back with a generous 2nd helping of chicken rice, and all his friends were like “WTF”, “we’re leaving” remarks. Oh man, those boys can really eat…..
Black friday as it depicts, stock market around the world plunges deep deep down...