Saturday, July 04, 2009

A New Promise

I just barter trade with SH for 2 lovely hammys, we went to her neighbourhood to get a new cage, with matching accessories... When I chose a matching blue cage, the shopkeeper said that the hamsters cannot get into the small house in the cage coz they are simply to fat, hahaha, can u imagine them squeezing into the little attic?? I ended up choosing a slightly bigger cage which is pinkish...
At the same time, we had a lengthy talk about our current jobs and many other things in our life...
Back home, my family members were totally unaware of me bringing the 2 little cuties and when they noticed them along the corridor, my parents chided me as they think that I am not committed.... i assured my mum I will take good care and give them a nice cozy house to live in.
3 Promises to my new pets:
I will not neglect them
I will feed them lots and lots
I will take good care of their hygiene