Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happiness and Enlightenment

Do you know the main purpose of ppl existence on earth?? It's not for continuity of their own, but to eat and survive.... I really believe that man existed for food, so much so that it really freaks me out.... Thinking of what to eat, calculating the calories intake, comparing the pros and cons really made me crazy.... My meal times these days has gone a little way out of normal timing that I ended up with only 2 meals of the day, instead of the normal three!!!

We had a racial harmony day concert today and that's the only time when my colleagues and I had time to come together, we chat a lot about our working environment and all other colleagues. So far till now, today is the only day when I do really feel comfortable with my other colleagues, of which 1 of them was my junior in the prefectorial board when we were in secondary school! It really bothers me that despite having a big pool of colleagues, I don't really feel comfortable or welcome... Till now, I think most of them still dunno my existence except for those ppl whom I'm working close with! I wondered what will happen to the future if my network do not grow!