Work seems to be never ending and I had a slight insomnia over work yesterday, it might seems easy, but bringing across everything can be very challenging. Nevertheless, there's been hearsay that my workload will be slightly reduced due to some other reasons.... hahaha! As I took on my current job, it really leaves me very little time to update my blog and I don't think I will be revealing a lot of my work here, hence, I might revert to my pen and book or just put them into my memories... Or maybe I will devote my entries to my music and little incidents of everyday...
While I was on my way home and the bus stopped at a busy MRT station and a boy was walking past my bus, my eyes locked in on this boy as he was emptying a stick of McDonalds sugar into his mouth, oh my.... he's treating sugar as candy! Why are young kids behaving like that???