Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nightmares are back again!

Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial Financial

What the hell am I doing? Why on earth did I make these idiotic decisions? I really should have insisted on my stand right from the start….I hate financial!!!!

It’s really been a long time since my nightmares came back, but it really did…. It started about a week ago, I’ve back to having nightmares in my sleep again….. Those hateful days are back again.

I thought Alsagoff was history, now that history repeats itself, just that there’s 8 years apart. Here’s Mr JxxK yelling like a mad dog in class, treating the 20’s like ignorant and naïve teenagers, I simply can’t accept the way he lecture but I seriously think I’m old enough to know what I’m doing….

The other FINANCIAL lecturer was also a hopeless soul (fat as it is); I really think that I’m being put down by these 2 guys. I CANNOT afford to be unsuccessful in any modules for it determines the next chapter of my life. I don’t want to disappoint and blame myself for any failure that happens.

I’m already trying hard to get down to books but how come it seems that I can’t seem to lessen my burden even though endless days and nights of study. It just seems too plentiful to cope, or it’s too late now to start, coz it’s half a semester gone. Please bless me with more energy, wisdom and concentration in the days to come.