Saturday
School on a rainy day! Can you imagine how I feel???? I was damn sleepy and the lecture was totally un-interesting that it could put me to sleep at any time. I visited my aunt in the afternoon and called another aunt who’s back from holiday. We went to the chalet in the evening to meet up with the others. My cousins and I were crowding over the BBQ pit to help ourselves with the food and together with my uncle, we talked about the old, good times that we had. It just seems that time passes really fast. All the younger cousins have outgrown me vertically…..
Sunday
I stayed over at my aunt’s place to help her do charity selling at the temple. Business was brisk but people whom I dealt with were like 3 to 4 times of my age, and Chinese wasn’t the mainstream language there, I had to speak teochew to them, tell them about the pricing and whatsoever bracelets interest them….
Monday
…
Tuesday
…
Wednesday
How come it always rained whenever I had morning class???? It’s the 3rd days in 2 weeks when it rained in the morning and I had to attend class. How come it don’t rain in the afternoon??? Why why why…..
I was late for class, 20 minutes late to be exact, but when I walked in, the lecturer only wrote a heading on the board, so he must be talking crap for the past 20 minutes. He was a good soul, despite people coming in 45 minutes after class commences, he still welcomed them in with open arms. He also joked about 2 girls coming to school by Euro Fighter…