I was in class when the funky lecturer started rhyming copy cat, kiss your rat….. He never fails to brighten up my day despite the cool and rainy morning.
Tuesday
I was having a head start for the FR assignment finally, if not, I really think that he will come chasing after us after roaring at us last Friday. Just do it for the sake of doing, if not, disaster really gonna befall on me. Other assignments are already piling up and I’m still dilly dally all day long.
Sunday
Overslept again, was supposed to be photographer for the Hey Baby 2007….. I was a die-hard fan of Ashley when she took part in the baby contest competition. We were out all day for the contest held over different periods of the day and she was really tired and dozed off a couple of times, but she was disturbed to wake up when she gonna go onto stage. However, she didn’t got a chance to win any prizes but got many bags of goodies which had diapers and milk powder and the most rewarding moment is to snap a shot with celebrity mum Evelyn Tan and going home with the whole pram full of goodies.

Saturday
Dragged myself out of bed to attend class, wasn’t really attentive when David talked about theories, it’s too boring to keep me wide awake. Then the guy in front of me was wearing a red quicksilver tee but on the right side of his back, I noticed a vibrant white logo, which I analyze for a long time and it’s believed that he wore the tee on the wrong side… We had lunch together when we spotted Mediacorp artistes at J8 doing their prelude of Star Awards 2007, present were Bryan Wong, Chen Hanwei, Tay Ping Hui and Dasmond Koh. SH was so excited about getting their autographed photos and I wasn’t bothered at all, I just wanted to go home and zzzz…… I left her there to squeeze and jostle in the crowd and I just simply went home. My bros were simply partying at home, blasting the TV and surfing the web, I went to bed straight despite the noise at home, didn’t had too much sleep before going for MJ session at Ber’s house. Despite the semi-conscious state, I was on winning streak, it’s my birthday month la, sad to say, I’m turning old….

Haha, can't believe it right? I actually went to write a whole complete page of my blog, it really irritates me when i can't blog so this idea struck me....
I love writing so much....