Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ants in a Hot Pot

I was rather panicky these few days as the very first paper commence 7 days from now, the day which spells doom, i really wonder if i'm able to run to the finish line, after all, i'm only half bucket filled.

I'm already trying my best to study hard, but no matter how much effort had been put in, the readings seems to be endless, maybe the best way is to gobble up all lectures notes and confirmed reap good grades.

I'm making great sacrifices, from the normal 7-11pm tv show, i'm now left only with Amazing race-all stars which was down to final 3, race to the finish line. That's my only hope for living... I've placed much hope for the cousins to win this race as much as Oswald and Danny, they're great players. This is the 2nd time running i slept for a few hours and waking up to catch the simulcast from USA TAR before going back to sleep again. The results to the race for a million dollars will be revealed on next monday.

I'm changing my habits to suit my revision timing. I'm been only sleeping in the wee hours when it started to rain, and I felt lonely and scared sleeping with thunder and lightning...

At this point, there's no hope for time to stop but please prolong it so that D-day is not too near, at the same time, wish that all taking exams lots and lots of good luck.