Work is kinda screwed up today (not by me), it's my boss's fault. Many many jobs were affected, by the difference in the mechanism. I can't be at fault, it's her who check my work before placing order. Or should I say I should feel partly responsible also?? (RELATIONAL CONTRACT) Omg… (Please throw HRM off my mind) Aiya, can’t be bothered, no point crying over spilled milk, it’s really not my fault, I merely follow instructions. End of story
So at last, contacted teacher today to resume my lessons. She’s gonna “chop” me of the fees shit la, last year’s problem still not settled…. After 3 months in hibernation, I finally practice today, WTF!#*?%& my bow broke, I can’t play without it, oh my!!!!!!!!!! Luckily there’s another set in the house, I stole the bow from my bro. Bows do have lifespan too, they aged and die…… I’m really happy to go back for class, but for sure I’m there for a scolding session for not practicing. I think I figured out my thoughts, found the drive and motivation to move on on the music path, actions speak louder than words, I still think that mental ability not as powerful as physical ability, I’m still not able to overcome the other hurdle in me, and I reckon this take time.
Now that exams is over, everything has come to a standstill, I’m devoting my time to my favourite hobby, doing puzzles. I’m now on this set where snoopy is at a florist, it’s the 2nd set which I got it from pasar malam, and colours are not really that bright, just wanna try the challenging colours of the flowers.
Nothing much to do, life still goes on, but at a slower pace.
Oh, the challengers’ names are changed, some are funny ,some sincere, but friend friend hor, it’s for the fun of it, please don’t be mad at me, friends are for life!