Some ang moh customers came in, asked for pricing and create trouble insisting that I’m saying non-logical stuff and stomped off after that. I was dumbfounded; I never really explained what I really meant. They didn’t seem to be like genuine buyers, so let’s just forget it.
Sunday
It was nothing much, working in the afternoon, boss came in and talk to me, just teaching me to cope with the problem I faced yesterday with the ang moh, and it’s like talking and talking non-stop for quite some time. It’s always like, whenever there’s no solution to a certain irritating person, it’s just to fend him off. Somehow, I’ve always got a feeling that whenever boss talk to me, it’s going to mean that I’ve done something wrong or I’m underperforming, I’m always thinking too much…. I think about dunno what, and really went into deep thoughts. After work, I went to padang for the arts festival performance, I was walking and thinking, looking at the surrounding and the sky, trying not to lose any beautiful things around me, passed by 2 shopping malls, walked in to enjoyed the air con before moving to padang. I went to discover the big doughnut business at Raffles City, then at the traffic light, I was engrossed in thoughts when a young lady asked for directions. Everybody was going to padang. I was early, sat along the steps facing esplanade, waiting for the show to start.




Monday
I'm been happy since yesterday after that fabulous fireworks, times have changed, happy now would be happiest 10 or 20 years ago. In here, study had ruled that we're living in a highly stressed and fast paced society. Studies shown that people living in this small red dot have the fastest walking pace. We seem to be so eager to clinch every number 1 of whatever.
Times have changed, somehow it seems that materiality had overshadowed consciousness, from TV or reality, it's the same, I simply don't like this feeling or maybe i should NOT be in this stressful society, i should be at somewhere owning a farm, rearing sheep and cows and growing vegetables, time would be so much slower then....
Time wouldn't wait for me, happiness doesn’t come easy. Things change, people change, everything change. I hope I’m able to sustain my happiness for some time so that I can see the beautiful world from my own point of view.
This is the masterpiece that I completed over the week, and it’s also why I’m so happy these few days, just simply because I’m crazy in love with it.

Tuesday
I went to work, but during the journey, I saw 2 familiar faces on the buses. We actually know each other in person but however, our eyes did not even meet, we tried not to see each other. They were not too close friend of mine, so I never bother about them, in fact, if I meet other acquaintance, I’ll try not to greet them….
Wednesday
It’s vesak day eve, mum and me went to guang ming shan for 3-step-1-bow ceremony. During the wait, there was a little boy who touched my hand when I was sitting on the chair, his dad saw and gave him a slap on his little hand, I thought to myself, even if he touched my hand purposely, that would be too harsh a punishment, kids are ignorant. Everyone around them saw that incident, after that I told my mum, she said that I should have avoided that incident… I saw PSS1 Steven there alone also for the ceremony. The wait lasted till 2am, and the whole round around the temple lasted for 3 hours. My brain seems to lack of blood and I felt dizzy with all the bowing… Finally, I did it, my leg was about to gave way, wobbling when walking up the stairs. We had breakfast before catching the first bus home. In the bus, all passengers were sleeping soundly due to the tiredness of the exercise. I managed to sleep for 3 hours before waking up to go another temple. I promised to help my aunt with her charity sale, at that temple (PTBT), I saw PSS2 Maomao ( or was it a mistaken identity), what a starry public holday, managed to caught glimpse of 2 stars. After that, we went to the tooth relic temple at Chinatown, but it was too packed and waiting time to enter the temple was like for a whole hour, we didn’t queue after all, went to have dinner at vegetarian restaurant and home sweet home.