Last friday, I couldn't take back my prelims script as it was missing, i was rather sad and disappointed, coz i took much effort to sit for the exams and forced myself to write more than 5 pages. The staff told me to come another collection date to check again, she was not searching hard enough for my name, just flipping thru for the sake of flipping. Giving excuse like my script have not arrived yet, or
whatsoever, and moreover she's a malay...
Watching the jacky show on channel U, i saw little pig fell off the chair, i laughed like hell...
Sunday is the end of HRM semester, somehow I really wish that time would come to a stop so that I can choose not to take exams, and study until face green2. I wasn't very pleased with the foreign lecturer of HRM, and in fact, i was not too happy about MKTG either. It's rather touching to hear lecturers' last few words of the semester coz of the emotional attachment that I shared with them over the past few months, it made me want to work harder, and, at the same time, blame myself for procrastination. It had always been my weakeness to fall in prey of procrastination. I am a lazy pig... I zzz in the afternoon because it has been part of my life, but as usual, a nightmare shook me up, again, fighting in the nightmare for dunno what la, got to admit that stress has unknowingly slipped into my life. I still can remember the same nightmare that i had on my secondary school life recently, on 3 occasions.
Another last class of POSC ended today, hope that i'll not see my lecturer next semester again, i wanted so much to do well for POSC, so that i could move on. Tried my luck again to see if my script can be found hopefully by a more hardworking chinese. My prayers were answered. I was so pissed off, but i can't do anything, can i? Hmmm, the POSC lecturer looked rather beautiful today with a fresh perm, i asked SH if she share same view... Haha, maybe last class already, must be as beautiful as possible, no more 2nd chance. The last revision, she made it so complicated yet simplified... And still dare to ask the class "I dunno why you looked so lost today!" What a nerve... Again, her last encouraging words for us before the exams was hopefully an adrenaline push for me...
On my way home, my thoughts ran wild and i feel my body reacting weirdly, the phyiscal state was not in the tip top condition, feeling sickly though not sick... The mental self,i dunno what to do, i really hope that time would stop for me! Recently, i've got news of something and somebody. Somehow, it really affect me, i looked back in the past, i was not doing well and i was wasting too much of my time, still i cannot let go of this idea, the past still haunts me. My personality?? ah service orientation and empathy, sorry i don't possess them at all, in fact, i found myself hard to let it go. Even thought harping on it isn't gonna be good for me, it takes time to heal a broken soul...