Friday, April 13, 2007

6 pathetic school days

For 1 week,
Home=Hotel
School=Home

Monday
It’s a sad episode at TAR-All stars when Uchenna and Joyce were ousted from the race. They missed the connecting flight at Frankfurt to KL, I felt sorry for them as they were such kind souls in the race, though they lost out on their scheming character. It was such big risk for the connecting flight timing in expense of a million dollar. I was so sad. It’s going to a twist of fate in the upcoming few episodes.

Tuesday
Class today was held at MH, and not knowing the place, I had to be early to find my way there and to secure a good seat, coz heard from others that there’s not a good place for class, I was early and couldn’t found the place, after asking for questions from the security at HCI, I found the place, but it was so far away from the main road, situated very deeply in those landed property…. I alighted at the wrong stop and took quite long to walk to MH, basically, it was a dunno how many KM morning stroll from one end to the other of HCI!!!! I’m still not there; still have to walk further in…. Aiyo!!! I was exhausted and sweating like hell….. What the heck, it’s like an out of nowhere place for a lecture…. Oh!!! It’s yeo hiap seng lecture theatre we’ve having class in! Haha… The seats in the theatre was like those in the cinema seats, it would flip up automatically when nobody’s on it, and true enough, those who came late, have to go all the way to seat in the middle, I got a nice seat near the aisle and settled down to wipe off my sweat. SH came shortly, she told me that the cabbie show her senior PM house just outside MH. During the tea break, I could hear a unanimous flipping sound of the seats….. Lunch wasn’t good either, so torturing…. After the break, SH went off, and I was alone, I went to the ladies and on my way back, saw the security guard holding on to some copies of Today. I eyed the Today papers, but I was too shy to ask for one, but when I walked closer to the security guard, he offered a copy for me, and I gladly took it and thanked him, haha it’s my day…. Halfway though, the class was a little noisy and the lecturer exclaimed “ don’t flip your papers too noisily” which I think was quite a classic joke, hahaha. Class ended and I’ve to walk a long long long long distance to the bus stop, when I was at the entrance of MH, I heard those people behind me also saying, that’s SPM Goh house…. True enough, I saw a guard standing opposite the road, the walls of the house is taller than normal ones, maybe thicker also, haha, I don’t know.
Ms Tan and me went to catch a movie at Shaw, we settled for dinner before the show. When we walked in, the show already started before the show time, and it was a complete darkness, we couldn’t find our seats so we sat along the aisle, until some guys came to shoo us off. We then went to find our allocated seats, Ms Tan was quite pissed off when a China woman talked so loudly in the cinema, I was quite irritated too, but she was bloody damn rude for rebutting us. How I wish I could beat her up when the show end, but she and that guy was fast enough to move off immediately when the show ended…. Ms Tan was still scolding her when we left the cinema.

Wednesday
Dr Ali ah…..
The subject for kio’s participant observation…. Very very subjective, haha
We were early for class, found a seat just nice for eye level. Ms kio starting commenting on the GUY once we sat down and talked non-stop. The lecturer was a plump, and short GUY. He really looked like a student though, and his hair was longer than me, but never as nice as mine. His teaching was quite understandable compared to HRM witch. We saw a “free show” at the atrium of a China woman quarrelling with her boyfriend. After lunch, I got so drowsy and nearly doze off, trying to stay awake by drinking some water which proved useless. Chewing on Mentos help to keep me awake, coz it’s the 3rd consecutive day in school and aiyo…. I felt like a pitiful soul…. The 3 of us tried to entertain each other to prevent us from falling asleep, talking and gossiping about the entertainment industry which never failed to interest gossipy ladies like us.
Self entertainment includes:

After the class and because of the prolong sitting, my back was aching like hell. -__-

Thursday
This is the day where I’m starting my study marathon….Aiyoyo, I’m really a studious student who studies from dawn to dusk wor…. 10am to 10pm, hello, no laughing matter wor. So studious that I left my MKTG notes at home!!!! I was rather careless though, and went to zap a copy of it without bringing the cash card with me, very blur instead.

Friday
No class during the day, so I’ve to get out of the house for some fresh air, the air indoors and in school are too stale to make me stay healthy. Wahaha. I went for a swim in hope for a tan, but the sky turned dark…. What a disappointment. I dread night classes moreover it’s HRM witch class…. SH skipped class to go singing, so envious, so left only kio and I for the class, but her teaching attitude was rather a failure here, no poise for a Dr. and her teaching methods was too open for conservative and shy society like Singapore!!! Most of the students were not answering most of the time including us, and she always liked to pick on those who voice their opinions out loud. Even though those were coconut brains, she always wanted to help them give things right….

Saturday
I failed to fall in love with HRM after the HRM witch cast a dunno what spell on yesterday’s class. I wanted to conquer at least one topic, but the readings were just too heavy for me to bear. Rather, my lover was MKTG and maybe socio as a part time lover, haha…..

Sunday
The most pathetic school day would be when every other soul is still in dreamland, and I have to go school. Classes on Sunday are usually only one third filled, and the lecturer today was rushing and rushing, referring to 3 sets of notes at 1 time, thinking everyone is an octopus. Luckily I forgot to bring 1 set of notes, so I need not refer that much as the others had to do. A blessing a disguise or plain absent-mindedness, sometimes I never bring papers, sometimes I never bring stationery, aiyo, I feel so guilty about it, luckily I have 2 faithful suppliers….

Monday
It was a funny epi in TAR-All Stars. Beauty and bitchy queens were so rude in the airport, fighting to be 1st on the standby list, Oswald and Mirna pledged alliance and tried to roped in Eric to be the final 3, Charla got herself a pair of shoes with wheels, with I found it to be quite interesting as she couldn’t run fast. The strategy of playing the game clean and open… HaHa

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11/shows/ep09/index.shtml