Sunday, April 08, 2007

Village AGM

A nightmare woke me up today. Somehow, I had the same nightmare the 2nd time. It was like ten years ago…. I actually dreamt that I was stripped off my title from the prefectorial board, but in reality it never happened. A few months back, I also had the same nightmare. I dreamt that I was not on duty when I was supposed to, and got many demerit points, was in serious trouble with the discipline master, almost on the verge of losing the title…. How weird…

I was waked up by an SMS, it was not my habit of putting it to silent mode or switch off because I hated the trouble of switching on and presetting as and when…. This is the critical month before the exam, and hoping to finish revision soon, my table stood like the twin tower of KL, with notes occupying almost half of the table, I could hardly write properly, and I never liked to switch from 1 subject to another, simply because the notes are too heavy for me to flip it open!!! The whole day was spent on MKTG, trying to cover a whole topic.

It was villager AGM on a Saturday night, but to celebrate Sexy’s birthday. It’s the 1st time in 2007 where the whole village was present for celebration. We had dinner at Manhattan in the new shopping mall at Clarke Quay, the whole table was laid with unhealthy deep-fried food, and everyone was chatty over dinner. Updates lined up, one by one…. Not to forget the crappy and funny jokes, we never missed them. After dinner, we strolled by the riverside, along with some Hokkaido ice-cream. We crossed the bridge, it was our lucky day, a young pretty lady offered to help us take a group photo, which we happily posed for. We were quite rowdy ya?!, or creating a scene at the bridge, laughing like nobody’s business. We found ourselves attracted to the Mini roadshow, took photos with the 3 minis, the cabriolet was the most outstanding car with a dash of artistic colours on it, still IT'S OUR LUCKY DAY, the salegirl offered to helped us with a group photo.



We found ourselves a comfy place to sit and talk, and present the birthday girl a big surprise. We got the waitress to sing her a birthday song, so when we sang “ happy birthday to sexy” the people in the pub giggled, it was so oblivious, but we were enjoying ourselves though. it's a light hearted saturday coz my brain was really cooped up with marketing terms and other relevant materials, but after all that laugh, I think iI lost 35% of what's stored in the memory. Haha....

Somehow, i couldn't get to sleep after i got home, maybe still can't get over the HIGH-ness before that or whatever. Anyway, it's always typical for me to lost sleep whenever I go out with friends. A weird problem in me.... Haha....