Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A Shopper's Proudest Moment

Greatest achievement for the day

Being a mild shopper, i turned a wild shopper yesterday, 31st May 2009..... I went to the Expo with my aunt and we only covered the Food fair and she raised the white flag and went home... As a fanatic and having crazy obsessions with Pocky Biscuit, I managed to whopped up a bag of 8 flavours, which I'm really really delighted.... Lugging my goodies bag, I hopped over to John Little sale and bought some cheap clothes... After which, I dashed over to Popular Sale where I laid my hands on some great deals... I ended up lugging 2 bags like an oba-san, taking the MRT....

Back home, my Pocky sticks seems so precious that I cannot leave them laying around lest they get eaten by the "rats" at home, and they ended up being hung in my room door waiting to be devoured by me...