Saturday, June 20, 2009

TV Marathon

The moment I woke up this morning, was to turn on the TV. I was so into the HK drama - Last One Standing (Yu Di Tong Xing) and watched to finish it asap. After doing my chores and finishing my breakfast, I started to watch all the way till early afternoon, till I had to do some work, it was purely addictive mainly because of the good story plot and how well the cast acted in.... After finishing my work, the first thing I did the moment I stepped into the house was to switch on the DVD player and continue my HK drama. Haha, I finally "sha qing" (finish) the drama todaY!!!! WOohOOO.... After dinner, my family sat in front of the TV again for the channel 8 7pm show, Glittering .... (Dong Fang Zi Zhu), I just like the light hearted drama where there are lots of oldies sung.... Somemore, it was a 2 hour episode on a friday night!!!! Followed by The Ultimatum, we did not watch channel 8 but was ahead of the broadcast as we were on MobTV, we all watched 3 episodes at 1 go!!! Aiyoyo, it was really very exciting as many cast in the show were dying one after one just because of a secret..... But really, the critics that reflected on papers has shown how non-original the story plot was....