Friday, May 29, 2009

Ordeal with Mr. Curry

The place where cath, fish and I dined on 26th May 2009. It's been long since we last met since each of us are busy with our lives....It was a catch-up session filled with laughter and craps throughout. I felt so cozy there as the restaurant was very country-style theme and coupled with the few diners, we are able to speak freely and laugh heartily with all our might. We talked about our lives and the friends of our lives, and it reminds me that I'm REALLY OLD..... And somehow we were finding reasons to defend ourselves from the absence of our class gathering and our secret little gathering.... That's good enough to last us for the conversation the whole night.... I can't help to laugh at our own silly jokes...

This was my order, chicken and mushroom curry, though the curry didn't seems appetizing, it tasted ok, but not that authentic without carrots and potatoes.... God knows what's in that little dish which looked like our national flag, and it was left untouched by the 3 of us....

Dearest Cath and Fish posing for the photo. Thanks Fish for the photo courtesy!