Monday, May 11, 2009

Changing Lives

I learnt a lesson today that colour do affect my mood for the day. I was in a light blue tee on my way to class and indeed….. Was it me or the colour? I had a severe scolding from my teacher ( or maybe it was my fault afterall for i did not practise enough)…. Morale of the story: do not wear blue on Monday…

Time really flies… Lives keep changing… I was just surfing facebook a minute ago and ohhhh….. another 2 sec school friends are getting hitched, haha maybe I’m too kp…
Anyway, 真是岁月不绕人。。。
It is really a wake up call for me, to remind myself I’m getting on my age, and I shouldn’t idle in life. I have to cherish and live my life to the fullest. Somehow, I’m always contradicting myself. There were times when I had plenty of free time and I tried to fulfil it by doing those things which I wanted to do but had no time in the past; to make up for the lost time. Now is the time where I am going to be busy, but yet I realized that there were plenty of things I never did during my free time, so what was I doing during my free time? Had it gone to waste or am I just too contradicting or I’m simply ambitious?

I’m happy my life had changed for the better, for I’m going to embark on a new phase in life. I hope I really can attain happiness and passion in the new phase of my life. Recently, just because of the good news, I screwed up some important dates and got worried over nothingness… that’s absolutely unbelievable for me to be so blur…