Aloha!!! It’s been long since I updated my blog. I guess I will have less time to mingle with it in future. Been extremely busy lately as things are finally picking up…
24 hours seems insufficient for me, guess I have to pick up speed and get things done the faster way…
Had been trying to do the things which I hadn’t got the time to do it in the past.
Trying to pick up a new sports but time is still not enough.
Trying to restrict my lifestyle into an organized manner like a routine, but it turns out that I am used to a flexible lifestyle.
Been trying to tidy my room as and when but it turned messy every 2 days…
"Tomorrow will be a better day"
Yesterday: I was on a new bus with those handicap facilities. The captain was very alert when he saw a lady in wheelchair who was about to board the bus. He went to the exit and put out the platform for the lady to board, and pushed the lady into the bus and “park” her there before opening the entry for other commuters. The lady was quite independent and told the captain that she will do it herself. Throughout the whole process, I noticed that the captain was very friendly and smiling throughout. Even when the lady was about to alight, the captain still wished her a good day.