Monday, April 20, 2009

Recollections

27th March 2009
Met up with Kio and Oci today for dinner and with a task on hand. We had dinner at Raffles City for the 2nd time; chatted and laughed a lot as well. Our task was to get a present for a birthday present, and we shop-hop to Suntec for the lamb. We took a very long time to pick and match the right attire for the lamb, and we had tones of fun at the factory. After that, we decided to catch a movie which was quite a last minute decision, and we shop-hop to the next shopping mall…. We all chose Confessions as our 1st choice but it was a midnight movie and as we were queuing up, we met our “lucky star”, we got the tixs at a discount from another lady who bought and didn’t want to watch it… We were like, “ oh it’s such a good grab”, but on the other hand, we were like checking times and times again to make sure it wasn’t a fake ticket. I had the heartiest laugh for my whole life.

28th March 2009
Just 5 hours of sleep and I went for a seminar at Suntec again. Both of us were late but luckily the talk hadn’t start yet. We went to clarify our doubts after the talk and were very surprised to hear an unexpected answer from the speaker. After which, we went for an early lunch and that unexpected answer really spoilt the whole of my day. I was feeling rather down then, when we decided to go for Retail Therapy. It didn’t take much to cure me of my sadness, my mood turned better when I got a new set of 204pcs Lilo and Stitch together with the frame. She bought a little swimming pool for the rabbit which I think was quite interesting… After that, our conversation was all about pets when we decided to change our shopping venue. We headed back from town to her neighbourhood area where there were some pet shops. When I looked at the pets, my troubles seems to vanished…

3rd April 2009
The majority of the villagers were absent for sexy's birthday, which left only us, the trio, we end up at the same place as last week for dinner.... For the 1st time, we had Chinese food at Dian Xiao Er which was quite nice. Then we decided to go for a cuppa and found ourselves a cozy place at Coffeeclub, which we chatted and snapped some photos.... Even though it was not as fun as last week, we still enjoyed each others' company and had tonnes of jokes, laughter and gossips....

7th April 2009
Attended a panel interview at CHS which turn to be disastrous…

9th April 2009
Today is my off day when my mum and I went shopping the whole afternoon. The paraphrase of CLOSE YOUR WALLET, NO MORE SHOPPING doesn't really apply and affect me! We went to the temple to pray before going shopping and we ended up slurping.... I also signed up for a membership.... haiz.... We went to collect the laptop as well, as I was really delighted as it was the 1st laptop in my life.... Hahaha, though it seems nothing much, it was such a petite lappy to bring around with me.... I worked into the wee hours only to find out much confusion for the braodband connection.

10th April 2009
We ended up at my uncle's house for a simple group photoshoot.... Initally we wanted very much to go to the beach, but the thunderstorm ruined my holiday.... The elders ended up watching TV and my bro and I were playing with Guess Who. When the rain stopped, my bro and I went shopping and ended up signing for another membership after much persuasion from the salesperson....

12th April 2009
Another shopping trip about Orchard area only to find that I've burnt my pockets.... Oops...

14th April 2009
I went to watch Knowing with I, me and myself. I enjoyed watching movies with the 3 of them as it is really quality time and enjoyable and time well spent on myself. I was allocated the middles seat in a row, however before the show started, my mood was really ruined by a rude lady. She came and accused me of sitting on her seat, I was so furious that I screamed at her, making her embarrassed before anyone else. As the row was almost emptied, I shifted to the end of the row where nobody was sitting there. Just then, another couple came and sat beside me, I was like a 'light bulb' and I shifted to a seat away from the couple and enjoyed the movie....

17th April 2009
Today is the most grand day of my life, for I finally graduated. I vividly remembered the days when I studied for 18 hours and slept for only 6 hours, the days when my friends and I studied together in libraries, study room.... All the efforts had paid off. I took lots of photos with my mum and dad, er yi and aunt , and also my bosom friends from uni..... I was extremely happy and delighted that my long-time friend was there to snap a photo with me...

Met up with the villagers for dinner at iluma, and a chill out session at Harry's.... As usual, there were laughter and happiness and heart pouring sessions for everyone.