9th March 2009
I think I had found MY WAY. Somehow, the WAY was very different from the life that I lived in. Current economic situation and circumstances had forced me to forsake my WAY. Nevertheless, I should live happily in pursuit of MY WAY.
8th March 2009
If you were one of the commuters or shoppers entering or exiting the new Orchard Road MRT station at around 3-4pm on this day, you would have noticed a piece of black sexy lingerie lying on the pavement. Out of nowhere, I was exiting the MRT station and heading towards Orchard area, I caught a glimpse of this black underwear lying on the ground on which thousands and thousands of people will walk by on a Sunday. Most surprisingly, this piece of lingerie had a price tag on it. I just continued my way, but I overheard a couple's conversation about what they saw…
Man: Did you see that? It’s underwear…
Lady: Ya, I saw that
Man: It’s a new piece with a price tag!
Lady: How would anyone dropped her piece in public, could’ve brought home and wash it
6th March 2009
Today I went to the career fair and was quite depressed to see so many people there. It goes to show times are getting from bad to worst. It was more of an education fair than a career fair, but IR booths were flooded with people filling up forms and most spilled over to other booths. We had lunch at food Republic before parting our ways. I walked to Bras Basah Complex to explore; it was my very first visit to that place in my 2x years of life as a SG citizen…… There were quite a few unique stores which I had never seen in my life. For the 2nd time, I visited Art Friend but it seems like I don’t belong there or rather, I looked like a rookie, patrons of AF were mainly NAFA and LASELLE students and some angmohs.