This week had simply been a roller coaster week. I attended Reuben’s wake with a heavy heart. My studies are weighting we down. My bro hurt his ankle and I was hurt too.
The pain was unbearable I went to the physician to poke some needles into body/ trying to ease the pain but it got worst instead in that very night . I couldn’t get to sleep. The doc advised me not to surf too much coz it will attect my hurting shoulder. Somehow a thought struck me. If there’s something wrong with my shoulder, it would be a perfect excuse for we to give up music. But come to think of it, I wouldn’t want to be a imperfect person. That’s really a naïve thought.
Sometime, I’m starting to miss those time in school; the happily moments in campus. The moment is the happiest when class ended and I happily pack my bag and leave the lecture theatre. That’s the feeling of a bird who’s been jailed in a cape for three hours. Soon, those happiest moments are coming to an end in the next few months as new chapterS of nightmare begin. I wish that time would stop for me, so that I can relive those happy moments.