Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Lecture Marathon

Torturous!!!! The only word to describe this day, it’s a normal weekend where everybody would be doing something they like or to re-charge for the week, but I was suffering in school, the lecture marathon, I woke up at 7 to attend class, and class ended in the late afternoon, the total break duration only add up to an hour. The morning class was fine, I was still awake but it was freezing cold in the LT, most of the time, I was in wonderland, theory was boring stuff, I couldn’t bring myself to concentrate.
The ½ hour break was heavenly cold, and then when the afternoon lecture start, it almost killed me, yes, killing me by suffocation, throughout the 1st half of the lecture, it was bloody damn stuffy in the lecture theatre, everyone was fanning themselves with lecture notes, and the DEVIL didn’t even make the effort to call logistics to switch on the aircon….. At a certain point in time, I almost felt that I was going to die after breathing in stale air for 1.5 hours. Then for the second half of the lecture, my head was getting bigger, it was too heavy for me to absorb what was being taught, still gotta hang on, everyone initially thought that class would end punctually but the DEVIL extended it for another 1.5 hours in order to finish what he was supposed to teach. He yelled and ranted like a mad dog, telling us he saw students leaving the class halfway during his lecture, a mad dog + a DEVIL, a perfect combination….. After the dismissal, I felt that I was rather deoxygenated from that afternoon lecture; still I was crazy enough to get back home, pick up my lecture notes and pen and revise the lecture.
The Stuart Little 2 on 5 helped me forgot my troubles and also forget whatever that was learned in the day……