Saturday, October 13, 2007

The un-interesting Life

I’m dead, I’m DEAD….. I’ve neglected my blog, thanks to my busy schedule, school is hectic plus my personal commitment, WL eh…. 24 hours is not enough in a day. I think I’m enlightened bahz, last time I used to rot my time away, but now I’m trying to make use of every single second. Even when I’m sitting there watching TV, sometimes I wouldn’t let my hand idle…. Anyway, a person who thinks that 24 hours a day is not enough should not spent time watching TV also…..

A number game to share:
If you sleep 10 hours in a day, you predict that you could live to 70 years of age, or rather make it 80 la, since ppl now can live a long life.
10/24 * 80 = 33.33 years spent on sleeping

Zzzz 8 hours a day;
8/24 * 80 = 26.67 years in sleep

If you sleep 6 hours a day;
6/24 * 80 = 20 years Zzzzz

4 hours sleeping time,
4/24 * 80 = 13.33 years Zzzzz

So it’s for you to determine how many hours of sleep (time wasted) you need daily….

There was a night class on Wednesday which I hated most, to squeeze with others on the bus and reaching home late in the night. So after class, the 3 of us charged out from school, even to the extent of missing our toilet break, we charged down the stairs from level 3, can you imagine how desperate we were??? Just for a seat in the bus, it’s very worth it….. You hear the slippers, the flip flops and not to forget the high heels charging down the staircase too….

I was reminding mom to bring this and that until i forgot to go for class, and i was very late, i thought i would be the last of my other friends, but they were later than me. Oh, someone was busy doing up her blog and was late for class. Mom went on holiday with her sis (my aunt) on Thursday night, and I was promoted to acting-mum. The night was disastrous, I couldn’t get to sleep, woke up at 2+ and 5+, worried that I missed the time which I had to wake my bro for his school…. Luckily, he got up on his own, and I went back to bed, shortly later, I woke up 7+, brush up and go for music class, WL eh, it’s so early, will it be another time that my fingers can’t work well, luckily a little warm-up changed my fate… Oh NO, i forgot to help my mum water the plants yesterday, i hope that the plants will not wilt so that my head wouoldn't roll.....

Legend:
WL = WA LAU