Monday, October 08, 2007

Sunday

Finally, finally, a family reunion, it’s been long since everyone in my family sat together for lunch, for there is / are always missing members….. I really enjoyed the times where we sit down as 1 family (although not on the same dining table) and talked about life. Lunch was superb man, wahahaha, years since I last laid my hand on home-cooked prawn noodles, since I’ve helped in the preparation, I ought to have my fill. Everyone ate and ate and ate and enjoyed themselves over the sumptuous lunch.

At night, I visited my aunt and bring her an OTO reflexology machine. As usual, the TV is not mine, so I couldn’t watch my TV programme as they are watching other channels, so I just ransacked their cupboards to see the old photographs, and it really bring back lots of good memories. Then my aunt told us she’s going TW for 1 month, which made me sad and complicated, and also she talked about wanting to invest in my “biz” which I thought that it was only a dream, I can’t really read my future that well, I only know that I’ve to really treasure what I have now coz you really dunno what will happened tomorrow.

Anyway, it’s just a marvellous Sunday spent!