ANYDAY
It’s been a week since school started, still I’m not able to grasp hold of the timing, it’s like creating havoc to my peaceful life. It makes me feel that 24 hours is not enough for me to use.
EVERYDAY
One day, you could wake up very early, more early than those working population and rush to school for class.
Another day, you could sleep till late morning, wash up and head for school, without any spare time to flip the papers.
On some days, you could sleep late, have lunch and watch TV or revise work before heading to school. It’s really hard to adapt to these irregular timings.
Sometimes when class are held at off-peak hours, I would be damn early, sitting in class like a lonely soul, ‘chopping’ seats for my friends.
Sometimes when class is during the peak hours, I can’t help but to rush for time, and it’s so embarrassing to walk down the middle aisle in front of so many students…
Somedays reached home, morning gone, hey, it’s not that bad….
Somedays reached home, morning and afternoon gone, so I wasted those times studying in school, and no time for other stuffs.
Once in a blue moon, sunrise=off to school, sunset= still in school, late at night=squeezing in the bus to get home.
I like flexibility but not to this extent, it’s really WL, I don’t know what to say…
But what to do, what’s done can’t be undone anymore.
All because of these somedays and sometimes, I come to realize that time doesn’t wait for me anymore, yet there are some many things which was not fulfilled yet, I’ve not seen the rainbow in my life, it’s not somewhere but faraway…. Even 24 hours daily wasn’t enough for me to do what I wanted to do; for my to-do list, to-wish list, to-eat list, to-go list are everlasting…. If I could turn back time, please let me relive 2000. Time is not enough, time is badly spent…..
FRIDAY
Because of time, I’ve been thinking of what I have been doing from September 2006 to September 2007, I’m neither here nor there, getting there but not there yet, so close yet some far, u knowing la, sometimes people make hurting remarks without thinking that it really hurts….
Sometimes, I feel like giving up, other times I feel like pressing on, but till now, I’m still sitting on the fence. I tried to convince myself that I’m slow but I’m always discouraged but time doesn’t wait for you….
I seems to progressing backwards, was neither here nor there, No. 1X could be so well played a fortnight ago, but badly played last week. I didn’t know what to do, there’s a hurdle in front of me…..
SATURDAY
Made in JIT for class, somehow interesting but cumbersome lecture, was taught how to construct spiderwebs (network analysis) which seems easy but many steps involved. It kept me wide awake throughout a Saturday morning….
A giraffe had escaped from the zoo to P.S….. That’s where I met my villagers for dinner, food is served in a very big plate, making the food looked so insignificant, that’s what I call fine dining…..
MONDAY
Can anybody believe that I watched 881? Well well, I was reluctant at first coz of the language problem, though I can understand bits of different dialect, my perception for that show is that it’s only suitable for elderly and for people of the same age like my parents. But my perception changed after the show, it’s quite hilarious and their singing was quite nice. But 1 thing for sure, I was the youngest audience in the cinema. The audience were scattered everywhere in the large capacity cinema, occupying less than 1% of the whole space.