Some days back when it’s reality day
Well well, Ms AT wanted to know how I rejoice….. I spent the evening with her, there wasn’t specific timing for the release of results, so there’s no point guarding the computer at home. It was only during dinner time when the result was finally released. So I was excited and anxious, I had no computer access outside and I didn’t want to know my results when I was outside, that’s because I’m afraid my facial expression tells it all, esp with a friend by my side. Curiosity got the better of me so I called SH to ask her to check for me. It’s good news after all, but I was shocked to know that I made it, I expected myself to fail a unit or 2…. I was stoned for dunno how many minutes, so I broke the news to my mum who think that I didn’t do well enough (that really broke my heart)
Saturday
I was at my aunt’s house for a visit and to develop photos at bulk quantity (I FORGOT to develop 2R village group photo for hui and ber) It was a thick lot, and I had a tough time sorting them out and distributing them to my auntsss…. The photos contained my holiday trips and some family photos, the whole stack of photos have kept us entertained for the whole afternoon, you know la, they are so different from youngster when viewing photos, they have great analytical skills, they can take 5 mins to view a picture and talk non-stop, and my aunt popped a question, and my answer set her off in a laughter.
Aunt: So this holiday, you’ve visited so many parts of Malaysia, where is your next destination?
Me: School!!!
Aunt: Wahahahahahaha
I mean I really have to go back to school instead of having a holiday marathon…. Aiya, don’t care le la, have to go back and study hard, who knows, it might be my last school holidays in my whole life. After all, I’m too old for school now. -_-
Sunday
Nothing much to do, slacking on a hot afternoon, vexed over the eCr thingy, it’s just so troublesome, and nothing seems to get right for school’s system, especially during critical times. It’s really frustrating you know?!?
Monday
After intense consideration and telling the whole world about what went wrong with eCr, I finally decided to barge to school to get things done, once and for all, why like that??? Together with sh, we went back to demand an answer, the whole office was flooded with students with question marks like us, and the staff??? All hiding inside the office fearing that students will bombard them with all kinds of questions…. Finally, managed to get an assurance from one of the staff, and we left school for lunch. Talk and talk non-stop about our holidays, what have we been doing for past few months, and not forgetting about the latest gossips from the entertainment industry, oh man, my fav topic…..
Tuesday
Woke up very early in the morning, mum was at the market when it poured like crazy, I was still in wonderland when she buzzed me to keep the clothes which was hung outside, too late, all the clothes were drenched, wahahaha….. I bounced back to bed again, woke up after another half an hour of sleep. I have to go for make up class la, never ever played music in the morning before, so it’s something new and strange today. All people in the MRT were precisely, heading for work, while I headed for class, the feeling is strange, the last time that I go for class by MRT was in my poly years. Got scolding today la, never practice for more than a week, fingers were still sleeping even when I’m physically and mentally awake, the double stopping really eeks, sucks, shit…… I can’t even accept what I am playing, let alone be teacher, she must be screaming …. It must be the weather, making me underperform, I should be sleeping in my “pen” in a cozy morning. Teacher talks something about wisdom, which I relate it to the Chinese character of my name, it makes me feel so stupid with such a profound name….
Wednesday
It’s the 1st day of school, and it’s the worst school day ever, nobody would be as crazy as me to attend class for 12 hours. My folks were attending my bro’s POP in PT.
1st School of Thoughts: ICP
I missed my bus while walking to the bus stop. The wait was unbearable, I knew I will be late definitely, just a matter of how late is late. I was late and SH was sitting near the middle aisle, and it’s near to the front. I had to walk briskly and it’s so pai-seh…. The lecturer is an interesting man though, and the jokes really keep me awake for the whole morning.
Sir: What’s the Chinese name for dragon?
Student: Long (2)
Sir: Well, it’s not short….
Whole Class: Burst into laughter
Well, I thought that I would be interested in what I’m studying so far, till now, still happy with my choice of study.
2nd School of Thoughts: ESAP
It was an English doctor lecturer. It was a she which I expected was a he, who always wore a bow tie. The lecture seems to be conducted in alien language, and I was sitting in a corner. I didn’t know how come it turned out to be this thingy that I will be studying, I made a wrong choice.
The lecturer starts to talk: I dun like English teaching me anything except for English ONLY!
Half an hour into lecture: Am I back to sociology again?
One hour: Psychology is not the study of human behaviour mehz?
One and half hour later: The handle of the grinder is silver right?
Last fifteen minutes: Huh, still have to do true and false worksheet….
The verdict: I like to change a lecturer but my friends like to change the module, so I’ve to go along with them… I’m really thinking hard of which module to replace ESAP, I need some theoretical instead of quantitative. We went around school looking for the coordinator, trying to get her change my timetable. I’m really very vexed, over qualitative and quantitative. I realized that I took the wrong modules right from the very start, I felt …..
3rd School of Thoughts: MSM
The 2nd male lecturer of the day, from the very interesting (ICP) to the not-at-all interesting (MSM), my mind was extremely exhausted. I wasn’t able to concentrate or listen attentively, I kept yawning and yawning. The lesson was not interesting at all, but I felt like as though I’m in an army lecture, learning radar, submarine and whatsoever…. The lesson was extremely dry to the extreme and the lecture theatre was barely occupied. Still, it has to go on, waiting for the break, had a cup of tea to perk myself up before continuing the 2nd half of the lecture, true enough, the tea works, it bought me back to the boring lecture. Time to go home, I just couldn’t contain my happiness, coz it’s been a tiring 12 hours in school, like a marathon. The bus stop was packed with students, and I couldn’t make it to the 1st bus and waited for quite some time before the 2nd bus came.
Thursday
FM class, I wonder why class was held in such a big LT with so few students scattered all over the place. The timing of this class was so shitty and shitty, neither here nor there, it’s really bad…. Initially, the lecturer was teaching some stuff which I had know them beforehand, but the way he conducts his teaching makes me feel so lost and confused.
Friday
FR class was very full, it talks about financial reporting standards and whatsoever, but the abbreviation are really making me mad, but just bear with it for 3 mere short hours and it’ll be over. Class at night was quite ok, seldom had 2 lessons in a week, and it does help. It’s been decades since teacher ever commented on my pitching, I was elated as it simply means everything to me than any other techniques.
Saturday
I overslept, luckily I managed to make it to class. Another MSM lesson which was less boring that the 1st on Wednesday. I dunno why but the class was like a freezer, it was extremely cold, and it only helps when I had 2 cups of tea to warm my body. Barely enough sleep, I had to teach in the afternoon, followed by a party at night, it was packed but meaningful to spend time wisely…
Sunday
Here I am, with my collection of my daily blogging.
Signing off and going out soon. Have a great weekend.