Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sharing happiness with everyone

I’m here to share the happy news of my friends. Coincidentally, both of them will start work on the coming Monday at different banks, HSBC and SCB. The dreadful part after graduation will be the job searching process. I wonder what will become of me when it’s my turn. Anyway, got to wish them all the best in their work and future endeavors. And also, all friends that know me, or any unnamed who read this blog, I wish that everybody will be happy always, and best of luck in whatever they do.

Talking about luck, oh man…. The time has come, finally, I need lots of them to help me scrap through this hurdle, I’m beginning to have nightmares more frequent now.

Oh, about nightmares, I really can’t believe what I am going through today, it was a stormy morning, the sky looked as though it’s 6pm, I looked at the clock, it’s only 9.30am, I woke up to close the windows and went back to sleep, wanted to rise early but I was having a series of nightmares (dumbfounded)…… Ya, nightmares=vague memory, I chose to forget them, but still I chose to go back to sleep instead of to wake up, simply because the weather was just to cozy to fall asleep. I dreamt of people chasing and trying to kill me, that’s the norm, but I opened my eyes, only to went back to sleep a short while, it’s just to drowsy on a cool and cold morning. The series of nightmares continued till noon!!! It’s time to wake up, I told my mum about my series of nightmare, and she asked me, so what’s the final outcome? Why don’t you sleep until you finished your drama series of dreams??? That’s a funny remark, to be precise!

The heavy rain stopped in the late afternoon, I followed my mum to the supermarket, I was choosing tomatoes when I saw my secondary school classmate, WJ, oh man, she was pregnant, and my 1st question to her was how many months already? We talked for a while and she’s doing very well, I say…. I could vaguely recalled she wasn’t attentive in class, but now she’s really enjoying life, with both career and family, oh, what about me? I got nothing to my name….. a great blow to me, hahaha (no doubt about that)…. Seeing her in maternity really reminds me of how time flies. Well well, don’t waste anymore time now, I hope, I hope, I hope just for now good (just to pass) results only.

“Wherever you go, go with all your heart”
-Confucius 551 BC to 479 BC