Sunday, July 15, 2007

Family Time

It’s been half a month since I started to mould, and mum was nagging non stop for many many days. Luckily, a flexi-assignment helps to shut mum’s nagging.

It was almost every other nights out with different gal-friends to chat and gossip. In the day, I was either surfing or reading in the day to widen my knowledge.

Wednesday
I was like ants in a hot pot, class registration started today at supposedly 2pm when last minute, mum asked me to go out with her to settle some personal matters. She fixed her appointment at 3pm and I was dying to log in to choose my own timetable, the system was fxXkingly out of order and I was trying to race against time before rushing for the appointment. It was 2.30pm, still trying, system error, 2.45pm, system still down, 3.00pm, 1 last try before I go out, 3.05pm, aiya, come back then settle la, I thought to myself, back at about 5pm when it’s well again, trying to match with all my friend’s schedule so that I wouldn’t be a lonely soul, but…….. to my total disappointment, I was late for the weekday class, I had to choose a Saturday morning class, imagine giving up my beauty sleep for 22 weeks to attend class, so shitty man……

Thursday
One day earlier this week, I met up with Mrs Tern ever since we last met erm…. Two or three years ago? Still as chatty and happy as ever, and I was taught a lesson on health education and something on the law of attraction, oh well, I always liked to come across new stuff that really had never entered my world before.

Every other days in this week
I never failed to commit / fulfilled 12 hours of beauty sleep and there was a day when mum draw my curtains to a complete darkness and I only managed to wake up at 12noon, oh man, I was so “engrossed” in my sleep, then another day she was ranting at me when I was still in bed 1 late morning. Even when I covered my ears with pillows, I could still hear her thunderous voice, I’m happy to stay home to spend more quality time with mum and family, however, that might seems not a good thing to do….. Sometimes, we would go shopping here and there, or many afternoons are spent in supermarkets buying groceries and comparing prices after the tax hike, the typical oba-san….

I’m also able to produce more quality pieces of music than ever, since I’ve no much commitment at the current moment, but that’s only temporary. Had been trying to pick up the guitar and play some Chinese love songs, anyway, had been thinking of this and that to do since I’m now a free person….

Saturday & Sunday
Family time, dinner out in a vegetarian restaurant where finally everyone was present. I was burying myself with many many magazine to slack my way through a bright sunny morning, how wonderful....