Sometimes too much thinking isn’t good at all especially in cases when it damages thousands of brain cells. I'm still myself when i think a lot. My happiness turned mouldy when I was faced with 4 sides of the wall, home-imprisonment, I named it! Just live to see tomorrow, eat and wait to die, looking forward to Switched or Split Seconds, life’s just black and white. They envy me for my free schedule, but for me, it’s another standstill, I’m not progressing with ……... I’m still lacking of vitamin M to get out of this small red dot to venture elsewhere, I always believed that there’s greener pastures out there……
Met up with the villagers on Saturday (night fever). We had dinner before proceeding to the minds café, we had a go of many different games that I’ve not played before and it’s very very very good business on Saturday night just like a saturday morning wet market, very noisy and rowdy, it’s healthy activity anyway, we celebrated hui’s birthday there and continued with our games. Just when we were about to leave, ocifer suddenly rushed off saying that “someone” will be picking her up, immediately, the curious villagers tailed her out coz they wanted to see that “someone”, but we were too slow, they drove off leaving us alone, come to think of it, we were behaving like trying to catch the adulterer…. Hahaha, it’s not the end, still not satisfied, the villagers still had so many doubts that they began questioning each other about that “someone”, somehow, hui knew a little about that underground affair, but after our grilling, still, we’ve gathered not much clue about him…..
Monday morning, no more blues, it’s almost noon when I woke up, started off with sweeping the floor before anything else, went supermarket in the afternoon to buy veggies and come home watch TV till late night, typical homemaker lifestyle, it’s really killing me. A little while ago, I was watching channel U for the result show on campus superstar, I can’t believe that those young boy contestants out there are damn crybaby, crying over the girl who’s being voted out, cry until must use his shirt to cover his face, oh my, cry until so hard, it’s so embarrassing! Anyway, the little-est boy always cry every episode right, so that he can snatch more air time that other guys, free publicity, y not????