Friday, July 06, 2007

Everlasting Holis

Had been enjoying my holis this week, trying to work out a meaningful and entertaining schedule before …

It was youth day and I was home alone with my younger bro, and we had botak jones for lunch. Met up with AT on Monday as she wanted to get clothes for her interview, we went plaza sing to have dinner before shopping around. Dinner was at pizza hut, and business was still very good despite the hike, and all the workers there are all malays. They were very busy serving customers which I notice, and the girl who came to take our order had a very dirty top, which the stains of dunno what stood out in her red and white shirt. AT exclaimed after she walked off, that she had a dirty uniform…. Just then, I noticed another waitress spilled and broke 2 glass of coke when she was trying to do a swift turn. After dinner, we went shopping, I was trying to get a frame for miniature puzzle, but seem it’s selling too well, that it went out of stock.

Tried my hands on some chocolate cookies ever since after Chinese New Year, and it took me the whole afternoon to batch bake 2 pastries. Met 3 fella villagers for dinner cum shopping sprees and they wanted to get top and bottoms for their interviews. We met up at mac, sat down and chat non-stop, we had lots to talk about, esp for ks who just started work…(girls are gossipy by nature). During dinner, we still had lots to talk about, nothing in particular but everything under the sun. We had a filling dinner but still did not leave the kopitiam but still continued to chat, till an uncle stood nearby hinting that he wanted to clear the utensils, only then we managed to leave.

It was a bright sunny wednes-day, I decided to go for a swim, normally there were hardly any ladies on a sunny day unless for those who are there to get a nice tan. I saw a familiar face at the pool and she was alone, dressed in bikini, she just slept by the poolside while I was swimming. Some guys were enjoying the sun so much that they had their radio switched on, and made it looked as though they were at their own house.

Managed to do some cleaning during the day while balancing it with my TV time, picked up a few books from the library since I was on everlasting holidays…
I was reading i-weekly, watching Switched on 8, after which it was Split Second on U. I never really understand this show initially but I watched it because of the mysterious and the you-never-know-what-will-happened story line. After which I was trying to read a few pages of TV synopses, and it took me an hour to finish my reading.

I was on the web watching LH’s falling Leaf returns to root and I thought it was a well-directed MV and he made good use of his vocals, but comparing it to JC’s Secret which will appeal to the mass. Anyway, both singers directed their own MVs.