In a nutshell
Pessimistic and too sensitive
Basic Behavior
Careful about decision-making
(EQUIVALENT TO CARELESS DECISIONS MADE)
Make things clear in black and white
Care too much about social rules and standards
(IT'S THE INFLUENCE OF SOCIOLOGY!)
Tolerance
High tolerance for physical (IT'S TIME TO SHRED SOME WEIGHT) or repetitive work (EQUALS TO INEFFICIENCY & INEFFECTIVENESS)
Cannot take changes easily
( I LOVE TO BE IN COMFORT ZONE)
Lose interest in a hobby easily
(WOMEN ARE FLICKLE MINDED CREATURES)
How do they see their future and past?
Try hard to forget the past
(BACKWARD LOOKING ME? BINGO!)
Pessimistic about the future
(I'M AFRAID THERE'S PIT HOLE IN FRONT)
How do they express their emotions?
Able to display cool outlook even though angry
(I FEEL LIKE 1000 DEGREES WHEN I'M ANGRY! IS THAT COOL?)
Short-tempered
(NO COMMENTS!!!)
Take longer (EST) to heal a broken heart
(IT TAKES ME FOREVER TO FORGIVE AND FORGET, SO PLEASE DO NOT HURT ME!)
Sensitive to others' opinions
(THEY'RE FOREVER HURTFUL TO ME)
How do they work?
Perfectionist
(HOW CAN I CONVINCE MYSELF IF I'M NOT)
Handle one thing at a time
(I CAN MULTI TASK)
Work a line between work and personal affairs
Highly responsible
(LIKE LAUGHING AT PPL WHEN THEY FALL?)
Tend to choose hobbies which help them release stress
(THAT'S WHY I NEVER STICK TO ONE)