This week has been the most tired week ever. It's been like years since I had 5 consecutive school days.
Tuesday
School term is nearing and prelims are coming. I've always never failed to understand the POSC lecture ever since I started learning theories. I watch the Arena results show at ten and I saw my Alma mater on the TV show, but was shocked by the new vice principal… She used to be the Home Econs HOD and now the vice principal, alamak…. Of all the HODs, why would a cooking HODs get promoted, aren’t there better choices like the English HOD??? Does it means that she'll cook for the whole school everyday? Or she can cook up stories to cover up bad deeds of the students??? Aiyoyo… Seems like we can’t pitch ourselves with the branded school. Anyway, updated from some friends that all the good teachers have retired or have been sent back to MOE for some big plans.
Wednesday
Finally, the class resume after the 3 weeks of holidays. The lecturer seems like he's out of touch with the materials, and reflex action seems slower for more than 10 seconds. He was not speaking as clear as before, though with the mic on, he still mutters. He's 1 boring lecturer who LOVES to sacrifice a sunday for lovely students like us (SHIT!!!). He taught very little, but includes tonnes of real life examples for us, then he almost forgot about our break, the time over-ran, and he was like staring at the clock behind him for 10 seconds before he reacted to it. Though injecting humour in the class, i just can't help but to switch off my brain at certain time. After class, i went to do my hair for the new year.
BoOoOo, ThXXs for their poor sportsmanship, and maybe (petty) also??!!
Thursday
For the 1st time of the new year, full attendance... Nearing the end of the class, somebody's mobile rang, and the lecturer was alert enough to stare at the victim whose phone rang. The victim still deny and act as if it's not his mobile, then after 3 seconds, he shut his mobile up. Ala.... it's no big deal to let your phone sing in class, but it would be very wrong to let it continue singing after you're realized it...
Friday
It’s the fourth day I’ve been going to school. The momentum came back as if it was back to secondary school. I can’t even remember when’s the last time I attended school for 4 ongoing days.
I never thought I would miss my stop even though I was not dozing off. I went for night class; I blasted my mp3 and was reading my socio notes. I was aware that my stop is nearing, but I was too engrossed in the reading till I missed the stop. I just couldn’t believed myself for being so silly to miss the stop. During the lesson, I bought up the issue of concern but however, was rejected by teacher, my heart sank, I was determined to put a temporary stop to it to cope with other commitments, but she was persistent that it would cause a hurdle if I were to stop. The skills will be gone; all will be back to square one. I was little disappointed for not able to conquer my own decision.
Saturday
HelloOoO!!! I’m still going to school, how can I be happy when I can’t even have the whole day off to rest and sleep at home, rather I woke up as usual, doing my hair before visiting my aunts in Sengkang to pass them the goodies. It’s always my job to send goodies to my relatives, my bros aren’t that diligent nor helpful to do that for me in any year.
Sunday
Finally, it’s time to break. I was back at office with many unfinished tasks. I tried to complete all within a day so that I can be freed to surf the net. I was dealing with the CNY cards before mission is accomplished. Cool….. It’s time to rush home for the Superstar Finals.
Somehow, in this 21st century, women are deemed to be condemn for dunno what the heck la… Despite being the hot fav of the night, and well-liked by the judges, Diya was still defeated by Daren. Oh, I think that WXXXXR records seems biXX, they get to sign HIM on for 2 years, it seems like they favour that whoever person, and sign hIM on more years. The world is soOOooOOooOO unfair…….
Monday
I was back to workplace and spotted by my boss and colleagues with a new hairdo which seems freaking striking… Unfinished work as usual to fill the whole day and went home late. I was on the bus home, trying to catch a nap, but there’s this tamil family sitting right at the back of the bus, with a young daughter whining like dunno what. Despite blasting my mp3, it’s still not enough to cover up the whines… It was a long way home and I have to listen to her whines from start to end of the journey. Not only that, her dad and mum were like talking loudly in tamil, and you know, it ALWAYS irritating when someone speaks tamil… They tried to coax the girl, but she cried even louder… I was irritated, girl was struggling when her dad tried to coax her, and she kicked me on my back!!!??? I tried to move further from them, I sat on an empty seat along the aisle. Then an old women tried to alight, she was holding on tightly to the pole when her bag slammed on my head. I stared at her!!! She apologized and alighted hurriedly. What a bad day!