Really wondered who's that baddie whom made such a remark at my site!
Started school today, was running late, and not knowing my way to class even though school wasn't that big, I actually stepped into the wrong class... I sat down and found that something wasn't right, I walked out again and looked at my timetable, I was in the wrong class! I hurried over to the right lecture and thanks goodness, I wasn't late...
Yesterday
Went shopping with mum at IKEA and saw a familiar face. This guy was staring at me and of coz I stared back. He knows me but I can't remember where i see this guy. I think and thought and wondered. Ohhh, he's the SAO from NYP.....
Hmmm, spent my last weekend wonderfully...
On Saturday, went cycling with 2 Miss TanS at ECP, and tortured myself with my leg muscle aching like hell. The weather was bright and nice. Witnessed an accident with a guy falling off his bike with the face flat on the ground. It really scares me... Too scared to help him up and hurriedly cycled off.... We saw big big helicopter and chinhooks flying past us for the NDP preview... The scene was so breathtaking and fantastic...
Spent the whole sunday helping aunt with her voluntary fair at the buddhist centre.