A week to end with some weird encounters..
I dunno if i was too observant, or friends of my age are too ignorant.
I ended my friday with a shock to receive my exam schedule, giving me less than a month to be mentally, emotionally and physically prepared. some reasons or another, I feel that i might not pull through this time, despite my efforts put in, and the fact that my last exams was like thousands year ago, i can't bring myself to accept the reason that doom-day is nearing. Despite having a negative thought, I wouldn't want all my time and money put in to be wasted. The remaining days would depend on my destiny!
My second shock for the day was when my someone critized me for pulling a long black face... I dun get her point here, maybe too frank or to direct, i didn't react to her comment, i stoned at continue what i was doing, but deep in me, the thought was that i ought to have a strict look when having lesson, there's no way i could bring myself to smile throughout the one hour plus lesson... I wouldn't want to be a good-for-nothing nor a happy-go-lucky person after living on this earth for thousands years. There ought to be at times when one should look stern and some other time to look like a clown!
Bad enough, it's time to go home and on the train, it's my second encounter of this month with a lunatic. I found myself a good seat in the cabin, and listened to my songs. Then there's this guy who started to make screeching sounds with his shoes, and he was shouting sounds nice ya? To me, he's like attracting everybody attention, then a guy reading newspaper moved away from him. Without hesitation, i turned to full blast so i can't hear him. He was making irritating noise non-stop from the station i boarded to the next station when he alights. Good enough, he alighted soon, if not i have to listened to this mad-man throughout my long journey... True enough, when he alight, all eyes were fixed on him, i'm no exception. He was carrying a nike bag, and I concluded he's a high-class lunatic!
Eve of public holiday, my encounter with SBS.
I was at a crowded bus stop near clarke quay waiting for the nice cool bus to fetch me home. Soon, the bus came, and i stepped forward waiting for the bus to stop, bearing in mind that there's so many people at the bus stop, someone will take the same bus as me and i need not flag the bus. True enough, nobody flagged the bus, and i watched the bus drove off in front of me...