Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nonsense and Emotions

A few years back, there were always these few thoughts (my own thoughts) circling up in my mind….
For a teacher: will get lung cancer from inhaling all those chalk dust or high blood pressure facing those rebellious monsters
For a policeman: will get shot down while chasing those hard core criminals (like Infernal Affairs…)
For a salesperson: hair will get white faster wreaking the brain to clinch sales
For an office bound job: tonnes of office politics and back-stabbers, and knives collectors
For a medical profession: will black out if seeing a red pool….

Now, I’m faced with these decisions again, I’m torn between choices…. Can I leave it to fate, to toss a coin and decide my destiny? ???????
Thanks to technology, some of the incredible thoughts have changed…
For a teacher: no more chalk dust thanks to visualizers, but higher blood pressures of students nowadays
For a policeman: there are not much baddies to catch
For a salesperson: stiff competition arises with change in world economic outlook
For an office bound job: still the same! tonnes of office politics and back-stabbers, and knives collectors
For a medical profession: no red pool in liposuction??? Haha….
Note: Nonsensical talk above…

I’m still living life my way, yet to find the way. I’ve just finished watching the collectors’ edition of infernal affairs which was quite good, but the 3rd part was a huge question mark again, who’s good and who’s bad, I’m confused… I’m still reading books lately, it seems so much like a routine. But strangely, my sleeping habits had changed. I can now master less sleep in a day which is reduced by 2 hours. I can wake up 2 hours earlier which is a miracle. Wahahaha….

Last Saturday night, my mother and I went to T1 to send my brother off. He has to go for training overseas for 3 weeks.

10.30pm: It was quite lively at first.
10.45pm: The stroll to departure hall, I wasn’t feeling good, I felt my eyes wet a little, but I held back my tears. It was quite dramatic, like those TV serials we saw on TV….
11.00pm: my bro chose to hug and pat his buddy rather than mum which made her green. 11.05pm: As he walked towards the check-in, he waved happily at us and I waved back feeling a little heavy hearted…. Gosh, I’m really gonna miss him as there’s nobody to talk to me for a few weeks.
11.15pm: Supper at T1
11.30pm: Left for home, squeezing in the bus….
.
.
.
.
.
12.30am: SMS received (on my phone): I’m on the plane now
.
.
.
.
.
3.00am: SMS received (on mum’s phone): I’ve reached, good night…

On Sunday night, we had dinner at Chinatown and proceeded to Central for sightseeing.
7pm+: My phone rang, I picked up and said hello…
The other end came a deep voice of a man, “Hello”
Me: Who’s this?
Man: It’s me la, your bro!
Oh, how come it’s such a different voice…. A voice which I can’t recognized…. I just talked briefly and thrust the phone to mum. They had a brief conversation before ending the call.

10pm+: 2 SMSes received on my phone, it was a string of funny numbers from a anonymous sender. He just send those funny numbers stating it’s his contact and when I tried to reply, it can’t be send thru…. I spent the rest of the night decoding on the numbers, with the help of some IDD…