Monday, July 14, 2008

Flashback memories

I’m [really really really]x10 busy to update my blog, sorry for the delay, my readers...

30th June 2008: The movie marathon day
For the 2nd time, I’m off to catch a morning movie, it’s Kungfu Panda, which I find not quite interesting as compared to Horton. Again, at this kind of time slot, it’s never difficult to find ang mohs sitting with you in the cinema, and laughing more heartily than others. The seats were quite comfty and I leaned back to enjoy the flick. In the afternoon, I watched Incredible Hulk together with Cath, which I find it much better than “Po”. Even though it seems more violent and action packed, it’s still a good show afterall. In the late afternoon, my mum and brother watched Narnia which was the longest duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes, and I went home.

3rd July: It’s shopping day
My mum and I went shopping at bugis, we had lunch at a vegetarian shop before shopping, I managed to pick up the special edition board game of Parker Brothers which was quite a great achievement for me for I longed for it, nevertheless, it burnt a hole in my pockets. Mum got quite a few items too, mostly for home improvement; we also got Dad his birthday present. We lugged the shopping bags into MRT and it was quite crowded in the late afternoon. I stood by the door with my heavy and bulky stuff and a lady was standing beside me.
Picture this:
a long hair pretty office lady,
wearing blue and white long sleeve shirt with cuff rings
and black pants with Gucci belt,
holding a LV bag,
and black branded high heels….
Very elegant I said.
The next moment, she was biting her nails…. OMG, no image at all…. She shouldn’t be doing this in public, it’s not good, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk….
After alighting, I told mum what I saw, she said, “You see la, this is typical Singaporean lor…. Wear so nice, no image at all….”
At night, at 10pm when my brother was about to go to bed, I took out my board game secretly for I wanted to admire it. My brother saw what I was doing, and his sleepy eyes brighten up with delight. “You finally bought it!!!! Shall we have a game before I sleep?” I was reluctant at first but gave in after his persuasion. We limited our game to 1.5 hours before he goes to bed.

5th July 2008: It’s playing day
This is the 1st weekend ever since I got the set of board game. My brother came back from camp and we could finally have our hands on the game. It’s 3 players. We only had one game going and it lasted till 3am. It’s pure fun. Hahaha….

6th July 2008: The play continues
Brother was at home coz he had another day leave and didn’t book in till the next day. After dinner, we laid the table and played mahjong with dad, since everyone had nothing to do.

10th July 2008: It’s swimming day
I went swimming with my mum and we enjoyed the sunny weather. I saw a lady of about my age going swimming in bikini to fish for guys. She was alone at first but went off with a guy after the swim. After that, we had freshly baked sandwiches from subway. Hmmm, the calories burnt during the swim was taken back during lunch.

11th July 2008: It’s learning day
I went for class as usual, for the 1st time, I was early, my teacher was surprised too, so needless to say, class ended early too. She wants me to practice more in preparation of the future. I also hope that I could do so, but I’m really pulled back by procrastination. I’m so useless….I read a book on my way home to help me forget my problems and troubles temporarily. I was sitted next to a young man in business wear. I tried not to look at him and continued reading my book, but his actions really disgust me, he was actually picking his nose. OMG…. I turned my head abruptly to watch what he was doing. He noticed me and stopped his disgusting action and alighted when he reached his stop. Tsk, tsk, tsk… Another re-enactment of an ugly Singaporean….

12th July 2008: Outside my house
These are the picture taken at 6.60pm at my house, the clouds are cumulus, fluffy like cotton wool. The planes were flying all over the skies making patterns in collaboration of NDP Preview 2008. I stood by my corridor to watch the spectacular view of the planes flying around.

The white fluffy clouds


It looks like a broken egg


See the planes?


The heart shape


It looks like an umbrella to me...


Some other days of July

On Lifestyle: I went swimming and cycling on weekday mornings. I peeked out of the window to see the sun smiling at me, only then I packed my bags, dashed to the pool and jumped into the waters. I cycled from one town to another town for sightseeing.

On added knowledge: I frequent the library ever since after 3rd June 2008, I grabbed books on everything under the sun, from recipes, travel guides to non-fiction books and handicrafts. There’s only 1 type of books I steered away from: Business!!! I dread reading it coz it tend to be catastrophic, I don’t like, I dislike, I detest, I reject, I loathe, I hate, I dunno why. I’m turning myself into a bookworm, hopefully…..

On family: I’m always not alone at home, my mum is always there for me. We would go out together, shopping or supermarket, I’m always with her unless I’m busy. I’m treasuring my time to stay with my family for I’m free now, if I’m into world of commerce, my time will be much much lesser. She’s making me work like a maid, cleaning the floor, watering the plants, cooking dinner…. Hahaha, I’m a homely person.