Went to school on Sunday morning which seems like “huh?! You got school on Sunday mehz??” It was an extended 4 hour lecture and a big class for ALL ICP students. The flipping tabletop was quite small and low for my height, and resulted in a backache and neck ache. Though it’s a Sunday, but with the lecturer’s jokes and craps, it really kept me awake and I enjoyed the lesson.
Recently, I had a great achievement which is the Rubis cube, finally I managed to complete only 1 side, which might seems nothing to other, but for a stupid me, I’m really over the moon. It took me many hundred days to twist and turn the cube, and now the challenge is to do the other 5 sides without destroying the blue.
After Sunday, I continued my spring cleaning which extended beyond my own territory. I had to wash toilet and mop the floor. Why must celebrate Chinese New Year? All the hassle of cleaning, brushing and rubbing is so tedious. Many years ago, or rather after my grandma and granny passed on, I didn't like celebrating chinese new year anymore.
My books are hidden in the cupboard which is beyond my sight, I don’t want to be reminded of the nightmare which is due to begin after 24th Feb, especially my FR notes, I’ve always reserved the most bottom part of the drawer for them, so that they won’t appear in my dream to turn into nightmare. It was such a regretful decision. I have to start fighting the battle after the 4th day into Lunar New Year.
Hmmmm, New Year resolution for the year is to pass my exams with flying colours except for FR, I’m happy to have a pass. hohoho