Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Nothingness

I’ve been thinking a lot over this weekend, most of the time, thinking about nothing, but sometimes thinking of that something, always that something. That something always haunts me, I’m not solving the problem, but carrying over year after year. From September 2006 till now, I think it’s time to forget about it since I’m getting nowhere. I find myself facing a lot of problems or rather decisions in life, that’s for sure, and the worst thing is that I can’t really handle my problems well. I’m really muddled up!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve been trying to overcome this horrible FR hurdle, but whenever I set my eyes on it, I begin to feel a sense of helplessness and hopelessness in me which I never felt before. It must be the fear from the devil, I don’t know, or there’s the hidden fear in me which I’ve yet to suppress, I’m not sure of my bleak future, I just wanted 14 May 2008 to come quickly so that I can say bye bye to FR, but at the same time, I’ve not mastered the ultimate FR skills to combat the upcoming battle which starts in May.

Thoughts for the week: Helplessness + Hopelessness = Gone for good