Sunday, January 20, 2008

Life is "great"

12/01/2008
Finally gotten a chance to meet up with Cath and fish after 1 whole year of waiting, we had dinner at main street of Bugis Junction with people walking past us, it made me feel like I’m an exhibit. Our conversation centered about our lives in uni life and the time we graduate, it’s like we’re going 30s. RMIT just started its semester while UOL is going to end its semester, then there’s a flying beef lasagna from our table. Haha… We went to find a good spot to take some photos and we were hanging around at the place waiting for targets to help us snap a shot, and there was a lady who looked jealous or rather impatient when we approached that lady’s boyfriend to help us snap a shot, wahahaha. It wasn’t intentional as we ruled out that men are better photographers than ladies.


Presenting to you my bosom friends

Remarks
I just remembered how vitamin C’s graduation ruled my life in 2000, now that seven years had passed, this song still has sentimental value and great memories for me and I happened to discover this song mixed up with Canon in D variation. The playlist is here for all you readers, and Graduation; Friends forever is dedicated to all my friends who will be graduating soon.

18/01/2008
Due to my hectic schedule, I “graced” morning FM class. The pace of the lecture was slower than I thought, but no choice, since I’m here, just got to get a hang of it….. Afternoon was the most hateful FR class and it was not as smooth sailing as usual. Lecturer took an hour to lecture us, before starting the lecture. It was simply crazy, my brain lacked concentration after the morning class, but still lessons has to carry on… Topic of the day was on “apple” accounting….. It seems easy but YET so difficult. Halfway throughout the lesson, SH besides me blurted out bak kut girl and Jin Long getting married or whatsoever….. I was taken aback, coz midway during the lesson, she talked about the TV programme, I told her to concentrate being fear that the lecturer might point fingers at us to answer questions…. Lesson ended an hour later than scheduled, I had to rush for evening class after that, and we took bus home. During the journey, I told SH off again, how can talk about TV halfway through class, then John and his friend who were sitting in front of us during class also happened to “eavesdrop” on bak kut girl and Jin Long….. Oh man, that must be loud, but hilarious also. It just don’t blend, The golden path and FR together…. Evening lesson was tough, I never felt so tired, and I need more concentration during this class, it started well at first, finally finally, it’s the first time that I was really enjoying music when my fingers could dance on the fingerboard without any problem…. After that, I lost count terribly, I couldn’t count the rhythm which was very frustrating and teacher was sitting there waiting for me to get it done, despite that I was really doing the opposite thing time and time again without knowing it. I’m minced meat……

Today
I woke up later than usual for a mere 5 minutes, since it was a Saturday, I was dilly dallying before getting out of the house heading to school. While I was getting ready in my room, my mum knocked on the door, hurrying me as she knew I was going to be late, but I just ignored her and packed my bag leisurely, then I got out of the house, mum said to me, bye and enjoy your day, I felt warmth, but she added “wish you are late” I giggled, and bade goodbye and went off. I looked at my watch and estimated the time I would reach school, true enough, mum’s “curse” was true, and I was late but not that late.

Thoughts for the day
For everything there is a season,
and a time for every matter under the sun;
a time to be born ,
and a time to DIE