Thursday, June 14, 2007

The story of one day

One day, I boarded an empty bus on my way home, not suspecting that it’s a broken-down bus, there were many others boarding the bus too, just when the bus was about to move off, the bus captain shouted to us, I’m sorry, this bus has broken down, I was thinking to myself, this bus driver must be sleeping and day dreaming, the bus is empty yet it still stopped at the bus stop for us to board. After alighting the bus, I saw that there was smoke coming from the butt of the bus…..

One day, I got the anything beverage from the provision shop at my block, I didn’t want a surprise, so was holding on to a can, staring at the ingredients, trying to figure out what drink it’s in the can…. I was happily drinking anything on my way home, but one thing for sure, the taste wasn’t as lovely. Some cute photos which I captured while drinking...Haha, at the same time, narrated a short flick about anything....

Anything taking the life to the top floor


Anything tries to jump off...


One day, I boarded a crowded bus going home, it was quite some time when many people alighted, and I was standing beside an old lady, the passenger behind me alighted and the old lady looked at me and pointed to the empty seat behind me, I smiled back and quickly sat down. To others, it may seem nothing much, and no big deal, but to me, this little gesture from the old lady is really heartwarming.

One day, I was going home late and alone, and I realized that I was thinking and talking to myself. As usual, I had no idea what I was thinking, but I’m aware that I’ve been learning a lot about life right from the day after exams. My thoughts have matured ever since I let it go, and holding it for so long which made my life so miserable then. I try to see the world from my own point of view. I only wish I’m happy always.