I sent my bro off last saturday, he was going away for NS; when boys become men, during the ferry ride to BMTC, i was feeling sooooOooOoo seasick, luckily the trip was very short, the moment i stepped onto the dock, i was wobbly, i was not able to walk straight. I coughed really hard till i feel like puking, the people in front looked back at me... We had a tour around the site and went ahead with the ceremony, even though i missed my bro, i never really spell it out, just that during the ceremony, my eyes were a little teary, after dinner, we went separate ways. We wouldn't be seeing each other for fortnight.
During the morning, mum cooked pork ball porridge, when we thought of my bro, i was wondering what he will be having for breakfast... We celebrated Fathers' day by having dinner out. We had steamboat outside. We were enjoying our food very much, after which we went shopping at Xtra and went home after that. After that, we went home, i told my mum, we're enjoying good food outside, whilst my bro is suffering in there.... I'm still not used to being lonesome.
Monday blues, it's working day, nothing much, but really affected by what others tell me, my boss told me only 1 sentence, I dunno if i'm petty or what, i'm always affected adversely by that 1 sentence, even compliments give negative feelings. I was thinking about it for the whole night, still not able to get over it.
Sometimes, people just shoot their mouth off without thinking about how it might affect the others, i'm 1 fragile and sensitive soul out here.... Haha. Even though they mean no offence, it's often the other party who interpret it from another point of view. I used to talk very little, like maybe 7 years ago, those were the younger days, but now, i'm extrovert, crappy jokes and stuff doesn't harm, serious talk, i rather turned mute...
My happiness ends here!