Update 1: The Shy Temperament (introvert) Person
I feel tired all the time.
I do a lot of daydreaming.
I'm in a constate state of conflict.
I'm always fearful of something.
I keep feeling inferior to others.
I'm depressed a lot of the time.
I have to keep moving all the time.
I don't like competition.
My moods go up and down.
I'm usually anxious about something.
Update 2: Bad Omen
Monday is always not my day. Anywhere i am, it's always not good. Recently, i met my match. Ugly customers can come in thick skinned and spit out ignornant words from their coconut brains, insulting my words of prefessionalism. It's not nice, it's very bad... Well, i guess i'm already numbed to that feeling. I'm such magnanimous person, i won't be takin in by those petty people. It's the real world. Somehow, this monday was not very cursed, not quite busy though, and my brain was thinking and thinking for the whole day over the spate of incidents that happened recently, somehow i couldn't bring myself to believe it, but i can't turn back the clock, and just pray that things will get better soon.... Sometimes, i find myself so deep in thought, that i become oblivious to the surroundings. Sighz!
Update 3: TV license revoked
I'm glued to tv watching the annual stars award presentation ceremony. The show really was lousy. I can't imagine on national tv, how the best supporting male artiste shouted and screamed on screen like a mad dog, talking about his divorce and how he felt indebted to the ex-wife. He wants to talk, but i don't think many are interested in it. He was behaving like a lunatic giving a thank you speech. For goodness sake, some words shouldn't be voiced out loud.... The best leading male artiste was worst, it reflected his poor upbringing and bad manners. I was shocked to see how he took the trophy over from the presenters. It was like snatching for the trophy, and he's like as like he's taking it for granted. The show really disgraced, such standards are giving worst, rather watch the golden horse awards than this lousy blue star...
Update 4: Year End Closing
This year is coming to an end, and it's time to be merry... The most liked festival or occasion to exchange presents and have full of surprises. Happy news announced today during class, (i supposed my dear friend is going to india for a holiday!) i'm gonna have a long holiday till next year, no school, no work, just plenty of rest at home and (rot also). During socio class yesterday, we took back our test scripts, hmmm, i didn't fare well for it. It was too difficult or rather, i didn't study hard enough, then when i took back the scripts, i peeped at others' marks, hey, my marks was a little better than them, it's a form of self consolation. Then during the break where we had custard puffs, i saw the girl in front having a puff on her table but there wasn't any person sitting in that seat, probably reserving that seat for another friend of hers. Then after a while, i looked again, the custard puff was buried and covered up by the test paper, and nobody was at that seat, i told SH to see and she had a great laugh... How could one cover the puff like it's dead... Then another interesting scene that i observed in class was the fanciful colored pens that almost all of us had. The first thing when class started, i saw SH taking out some colored pens from her pencil case, and others did the same also... Haha. In today's class, the same scene happened again, i saw kio repeating the same procedure... Taking out many pens before settling down to write notes...
All for now!