Today
After a week of rest, life has changed. It became very unpredictable to me, should i say it came as a shock or a surprise? U take your stand
I was back to taking the same bus.
I greeted the indian sweeper everyday.
But everybody i saw asked me the same question why i was back again. It's rather difficult for me to answer their question. Just gave some lame excuses to cover my disappearance for that week. Yes, back again, as consultant (t be exact)!
Sometimes i ought to be thankful to be given a 2nd chance, but again, the responsibility is there...
Sometimes i do hope that life will be peaceful for me and not play prank with me for turning my life topsy turvy...
The last thought that came to my mind for today: I would really make use of this opportunity if I can turn back the clock.
Yesterday
I discovered a big secret. It seems like...
SHE=T'ang Quartet, they're similar!
My crazy instinct tells me that. I saw them during the intermission of the showcase, cool guys i've to say. Good looking and talented
I was interrupted by phone calls halfway thru the concert, thought that it was some big matters. 2nd part of the concert, i was disturbed by some snoring sounds that came from behind, growing louder with the music... So inconsiderate, ugly sg-ians!
The day before yesterday...
or the day after tomorrow???
I think i forgot what i did...
This entry is dedicated to my loyal reader's request... Ms. A Tan