Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bye

I will not be taking the same bus to work everyday, facing the same ladies on the same bus.
I will not be seeing the tomboy lady bus driver.
I will not be saying good morning to the indian sweeper at our office.
I will not saying hi to the uncle in red polo tee.
I will not be meeting the schoolmate and yet pretending that she's some stranger to me.
I will not be going to toilet with pk anymore.
Haha, it's my last day at SAE and it's going to mark the end of a chapter in my life. Everything is going to change right from this very minute. I'm always looking forward to a more colorful and enriching chapter in my life. My company treated us to a farewell dinner last night, and presented a farewell gift for me. After dinner, we went "exploring" before Uncle Song drove us home. I left the company leaving good and bad memories behind, feeling light-hearted, hoping that all goes well for the new colleague who took over my duties, but seems like it's gonna turn out otherwise as tenders start filling in...
Time seems to pass very quickly today, feeeling busy yet feeling happy all day long. I could feel the happiness in me. Wrokload started to weigh on as tenders fill in, and robbing us of the time to hand over my outstanding files. Yet, I feel that everything has been handed over, but sensed that something is missing. Nvm, they will call me if they need help but hopefully I prayed that my phone wouldn't ring everyday.