21 January 2006
The long train ride to lesson... I slept throughout, though i don't think i was tired.
The long train ride back home... At a station, somebody familiar boarded, i think it's her, but not 100% sure, she saw me with my violin, i think she guessed, it's me... We were separated by a guy sitting in our middle, i turned and looked at her, she doesn't seems to know me coz she don't looked back, maybe it's another person that i saw, but the face was so familiar that it looked so much like her... Soon, i've reached my station, i turned and looked at her for the last time to make sure it wasn't any mistaken identity. She asked abruptly,"you from nyp?" I nodded, and we started asking each other questions, till the very last minute when i was about to alight from the train!!! so I'm right, it's Jasmine, from sp se, hmmm, i was right, luckily my memory did not fail me, or it would be so embarassed... The next day, she got my number from my fellow nypse member n messaged me...