Thursday, January 19, 2006

Changed...

Too much had happened, often I find myself in a very sad mood rather than the happy little girl in the past who's free from all troubles in this materialistic world. Many a times, my brain would wander away n think of unhappy memories, and the next thing that i know, my eyes are filled with tears... Sounded a little depressed but that's the changed me in the new year, more sentimental and not able to control my emotions well enough... I wonder what caused the change in me, but I'm also bothered by many many troubles that come in my life.
IN fact, people do change, and they change for the better or worst to fit into the environment that they have to adapt...
It's gonna make a big difference when you have friends in the working world, and friends who are still studying...
MARK MY WORDS!