Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My worst night in my life

After 2 days of weekend public holiday it's time to return to work. I turned in at 12.30am, tossed n turned on bed around a hundred times but I can't get to sleep, it was the most serious insomnia night that i have in my 22 years on planet earth. I looked at the clock, trying to figure out the time in the midst of darkness, it's half past one in the wee hours, I'm still very awake, still turning n tossing in bed, feeling the tangy spring of my bed move... My mind was in a mess, thoughts keep dashing past, my eyes were closed but I couldn't stop thinking, but I'm not sure what I'm thinking either, it's very bad, really very bad. I counted sheeps, in chinese, stopped at 20 as some thoughts popped up. I counted sheeps in french, but i forgot how to count in forty. I thought about my work, and then I felt excited because I'll be meeting fish n cat today... It's just mixed feelings till i just can't get to sleep, it's really really bad for my health. I woke up to go to the toilet, drank some water, lied down in bed, still my mind was so awake, it's really bad, extremely bad. I peeped at my handphone, it's already 3.15am, still can't get to sleep, it's really very very bad... I forced myself to sleep as i've to work today. Then the alarm rang, i switched it off, my mum came in and woke me up. I only slept for about 3 hours. It's really really a bad omen... This was the 1st time in my life that i couldn't get to sleep. I walked to the bus stop, to go to work. Some moments, my heart began to feel a sense of fright, something frightening, but I can't make up what that was. It was only in the later morning that the frght went off as I grew busy with my work. It's really bad, a really bad day for me.

After that, it's dinner time. As usual, late! Both my friends had to wait for me, we went to fish market and dine, some fried platter, fishy stuff. Fish was the birthday girl, so have to choose some fishy restaurant to dine. Quality time was spent whilst dining n chatting. Sat till the shop closed, paid the bill, waiting for some shillings change, but the waiter took ages to bring us back sixty cents. We went outdoors to feel the post xmas atmosphere n took some pictures before we left for home.