Yesterday and today hasn't been any good at all....
All because of this project, it has hurt our working relationship
All because of this project, I've been accused of being not understanding enough
All because of this project, I've lost faith in my current job
All because of this project, work=work, colleagues doesn't equal friends, work and colleagues doesn't go hand-in-hand with friends
All because of this project, there were tonnes of miscommunication
Whatever we had done, there's just hiccups throughout!!! Even to the extent of going beyond and helping others will make you feel unappreciated.... Somehow it's not easy to be a nice person. I'm so out of sorts when a colleague had a heart-to-heart talk with me. It sounded like I'm in the wrong and the other party is always in the right... I'm just a tool for her to vent anger on me.... In my previous job, there wasn't any major communication problem, but here, it's really absolute madness!!! It's the same for the higher management and they treat others like dirt, no respect, no integrity, no dignity!!! I hope that the tiger year will be a better year ahead....